1. There’s time for pursuits other than IndyCar. For example, did you know Emerson Fittipaldi had a brother named Alexis DeJoria who drag races? Or so we gather.
2. There’s more time for non-racing pursuits, like drinking and jousting.
3. Less caffeine, fewer blog posts and more sleep!
4. Other sports can fill the void, like water football.
Photo from dailymail.co.uk
5. Bonfire preparation – Guy Fawkes Night is coming.
6. Sunny Florida!
7. If it’s anything like last winter, snow sports.
8. Time to catch up on our banking.
Photo from telegraph.co.uk
9. “Rent a cottage in the Isle of Wight, if it’s not too dear.”
10. Sit back and polish our “Bloggy Awards.”
11. Apologize to certain important individuals in IndyCar for all the mean posts we’ve written about them before next year, when we plan to do it all over again – only better.
Photo from foxsports.com.au