Because we’re “you know” all about solutions.
1. Install sprinklers and off track shortcuts throughout the race track.
2. Jan Beekhuis acting as chief wine steward as well as race steward.
3. Pre-race wet t-shirt competition.
4. Beux Barfield in clown makeup doing tricks and juggling.
5. A smiling Sam Hornish, Jr.
6. Two free bottles of wine with admission.
7. More Wives & Girlfriends tv air time both pre- and post-race, bikinis optional (though strongly encouraged).
8. Robin Miller’s grid run blindfolded on a segue scooter.
9. Mandatory 2 lap “interest” yellow flags every 15 laps.
10. One lap head start for the back half of the field.
11. Winery crawl commencing at 8:00 am race day and lasting through the green flag.